AWS and GCP provide impressive cloud data warehouse solutions with Redshift and BigQuery. Each of these solutions can run analytic queries against petabytes to exabytes of data with highly-scalability, cost-effective and secure. I will...
About Our Blog
- Streaming Platforms: Apache Kafka vs. AWS Kinesis
- How to Design AWS DynamoDB Data Modeling
- How to Pass AWS Certified Big Data Specialty
- The Cost of AWS VPC
- AWS Kinesis Data Streams vs. Kinesis Data Firehose
- MongoDB vs. DynamoDB: Which NoSQL Database Should You Use?
- AWS Containerization: ECS, EKS, and ECR
- Streaming Data from Kinesis Firehose to Redshift