How I Passed PMP in 1 Month
Everybody could be a project manager. But only the person with solid project management knowledge, proactive engagement and good interpersonal skills will be a good project manager. PMP gives you the chance to learn the common solutions to the problems you faced in the projects over and over again. Before taking the PMP exam, please make sure complete the prerequisites (secondary degree/7500 hours project time or four-year degree/4500 hours project time, 35 hours education.) Let me share with you some experiences to get PMP certified on schedule and under your budget.
- Hands-on with DynamoDB
- AWS Data Warehouse – Build with Redshift and QuickSight
- AWS Relational Database Solution: Hands-on with AWS RDS
- Which is Right Hadoop Solution for You?
- Apache Hadoop Ecosystem Cheat Sheet
- Data Storage for Big Data: Aurora, Redshift or Hadoop?
- AWS Kinesis Data Streams vs. Kinesis Data Firehose
- Streaming Platforms: Apache Kafka vs. AWS Kinesis
- AWS Machine Learning on AWS Redshift Data
- Why Use AWS Redshift Spectrum with Data Lake
- How to Design AWS DynamoDB Data Modeling
- When Should Use Amazon DynamoDB Accelerator (AWS DAX)?
- Web Application with Aurora Serverless Cluster
- Top IT Certifications for 2018
- How I Passed AWS CSAA in 3 Months
- How to Pass AWS Certified Big Data Specialty
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk or AWS Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (AWS EKS)
- How to Use AWS CodeStar to Manage Lambda Java Project from Source to Test Locally