How to Propose Solution Architecture, Make Migration Plan and Refactor Architecture with three Google Professional Cloud Architect Case Studies
I will demonstrate how to propose solution architecture, make migration plans and refactor architecture with three Google Professional Cloud Architect case studies: MountKirk Games, Dress4Win, and TerramEarth. Please feel free to use them and the Last-minute Cheat Sheet for the GCP Professional Cloud Architect Certification Exam for your certification preparation.
Google Professional Cloud Architect Case Studies
Please review the details of each case study before watching the videos:
- Hands-on with DynamoDB
- AWS Data Warehouse – Build with Redshift and QuickSight
- AWS Relational Database Solution: Hands-on with AWS RDS
- Which is Right Hadoop Solution for You?
- Apache Hadoop Ecosystem Cheat Sheet
- Data Storage for Big Data: Aurora, Redshift or Hadoop?
- AWS Kinesis Data Streams vs. Kinesis Data Firehose
- Streaming Platforms: Apache Kafka vs. AWS Kinesis
- AWS Machine Learning on AWS Redshift Data
- Why Use AWS Redshift Spectrum with Data Lake
- How to Design AWS DynamoDB Data Modeling
- When Should Use Amazon DynamoDB Accelerator (AWS DAX)?
- Web Application with Aurora Serverless Cluster
- Top IT Certifications for 2018
- How I Passed AWS CSAA in 3 Months
- How to Pass AWS Certified Big Data Specialty
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk or AWS Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (AWS EKS)
- How to Use AWS CodeStar to Manage Lambda Java Project from Source to Test Locally