How to Propose Solution Architecture, Make Migration Plan and Refactor Architecture with three Google Professional Cloud Architect Case Studies
I will demonstrate how to propose solution architecture, make migration plan and refactor architecture with three Google Professional Cloud Architect case studies: MountKirk Games, Dress4Win, and TerramEarth. Please watch the Premiere of the case studies on 2/5/2021 at 6 pm ET. Each sample case study’s video will be launched in the IT Cheer Up YouTube Channel. Please feel free to use them for your GCP Professional Cloud Architect Certification exam.
Google Professional Cloud Architect Case Studies
Please review the details of each case study before watching the videos:
Stay tuned to each sample case study’s video. Please subscribe to IT Cheer Up YouTube channel and activate the bell notification so you don’t miss new videos 🙂
Other Learning Reference
- How to Pass the GCP Professional Cloud Architect Certification
- Last-minute Cheat Sheet for GCP Professional Cloud Architect Certification Exam
- GCP Professional Cloud Architect Certification Practice
- Hands-on with DynamoDB
- AWS Data Warehouse – Build with Redshift and QuickSight
- AWS Relational Database Solution: Hands-on with AWS RDS
- Which is Right Hadoop Solution for You?
- Apache Hadoop Ecosystem Cheat Sheet
- Data Storage for Big Data: Aurora, Redshift or Hadoop?
- AWS Kinesis Data Streams vs. Kinesis Data Firehose
- Streaming Platforms: Apache Kafka vs. AWS Kinesis
- AWS Machine Learning on AWS Redshift Data
- Why Use AWS Redshift Spectrum with Data Lake
- How to Design AWS DynamoDB Data Modeling
- When Should Use Amazon DynamoDB Accelerator (AWS DAX)?
- Web Application with Aurora Serverless Cluster
- Top IT Certifications for 2018
- How I Passed AWS CSAA in 3 Months
- How to Pass AWS Certified Big Data Specialty
- AWS Elastic Beanstalk or AWS Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes (AWS EKS)
- How to Use AWS CodeStar to Manage Lambda Java Project from Source to Test Locally